WHO WE ARE
Vyva Entertainment (VE) educates and empowers individuals through the use of music and its culture. Based in Sydney, VE has been working within the music and creative industries for over 14 years, both locally and internationally producing events and programs, as well as, consulting, career development and housing its avant-garde artist roster.
We specialises in working with diverse voices and activists to amplify necessary and authentic local and global narratives in a medium and dialogue that’s honest and unapologetic.
Vyva Entertainment acts as a meeting ground, a space where education, community and industry meet, creating unique opportunities for industry, creatives and young people to thrive and most importantly, be themselves.
Artist & Tour Management | Event & Project Management
Consulting | Youth Engagement | Training & Education + more.
FOUNDER | EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Vyvienne Abla has been working in the music and creative industries for 18 years locally and across the globe. 2007 she founded Vyva Entertainment, using HipHop and music culture to empower others, with a focus on integrating industry, education and community to create unique pathways for youth, artists and professionals.
2015, she launched 4ESydney, the only festival and conference of its kind in Australia, specialising in HipHop culture and multi-artform, interdisciplinary practice. For the community, by the community, 4ESydney, continues to gradually build a global infrastructure and platform for HipHop in Australia.
Over the years Vyv’s work has gained international attention, being invited to speak in NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Middle East as a result of her initiatives and work in Western Sydney and Australia more broadly.
- HipHop Advisory Committee, ARIA
- Riverside Theatres Parramatta Advisory Board
- Community Music Commission for the International Society for Music Education (ISME)
- Nominated: Outstanding Community Partnership for 4ESydney, Zest Awards 2020
- Winner: Creative Arts Woman of The Year, Local Women’s Awards 2018
- Winner: Community Business Partnership for 4ESydney, Zest Awards 2018
- Nominated: All-Age Ambassadors Award, National Live Music Awards 2016